- Why can't Canvasback ship to my state?
- How does Canvasback ship in hot/cold weather?
- Can I change the delivery address on my order?
- Which foods pair best with my Canvasback wine?
- What if I have a question about a specific product or older vintage?
- Which stores carry Canvasback wines in my area?
- When is the best time to visit Canvasback (and do I need a reservation)?
- What are the advantages of registering on your website?
- What region is Canvasback wine from?
- What type of grapes are is in Canvasback Wine?
- How long does the wine tasting at Canvasback take?
- Who makes Canvasback wine?
- Do you accept donation requests?
Due to current state regulations, we regretfully cannot ship wine to the following states:
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
Please note: We can ship non-wine merchandise to these states.
If you would like to take 2 minutes to let your legislators know how you feel about bans on winery direct shipments, visit www.freethegrapes.org and click on your state to help!
Because of our sensitivity to the temperature variances that can occur during the summer and winter months, we generally ship Monday through Wednesday during periods of high heat (above 85°F) or extreme lows to ensure same week delivery.
We also have the ability to include gel packs to protect packages from heat spikes. We may, at times, contact customers to consult on overnight shipping or a holding the shipment back to ensure the integrity of their wines. You will receive an email confirmation and tracking number when your order has shipped. Please call Customer Service at (866) 367-9945 for specific shipping questions.
We can change the delivery address as long as your order has not been processed. Please contact us at (866) 367-9945 or email@example.com as soon as possible on the day you place your order to request the change.
For specific recipe pairings, please see our various recipes pages:
Please email or call us at (866) 367-9945 with any product questions.
To find out which stores near you carry Canvasback wines, please call our customer service team at (866)367-9945!
Yes, you need a reservation if you want a guaranteed spot. If you do not make a reservation for a tasting appointment, you take the chance that we may be full and unable to accomodate you when you arrive.
Registering as a user allows for a faster, easier, and more intuitive shopping experience:
Express Checkout: Save your billing, shipping and credit card information for quick and easy checkout.
Personalized Service: Exclusive events and promotions tailored to your interests.
You do not have to register to shop our site.
Canvasback wine is made using grapes from Walla Walla Valley, Red Mountain and Columbia Valley.
Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Mourvedre, Petit Verdot, Syrah, Cabernet Franc and Riesling
The Canvasback tasting takes approximately 40-50 minutes and are available Monday- Sunday from 10am – 4pm.
Canvasback wine is made by Brian Rudin and is part of the Duckhorn Portfolio.
Yes, please complete our Donation Request Form. Due to the volume of requests we receive, please allow up to 7 business days for a response to your request.