Tasting Appointments: 10am - 4pm
By Appointment Only: Monday-Thursday
Reservations Preferred: Friday-Sunday
Groups of 5
In order to meet space requirements, we can only allow group reservations for parties of five or less.
Canvasback Tasting Room
Tastings at the Winery
Just 15 minutes southwest of downtown Walla Walla, the Canvasback tasting room is designed to embody the rustic elegance and frontier spirit of the region. We offer an idyllic setting for both indoor and outdoor seated tastings, with extensive natural wood, glass and other luxurious features - all anchored by exceptional hospitality. The lovely outdoor seating area is the perfect place to enjoy an alfresco wine tasting or picnic lunch! We also have Cornhole, Bocce Ball, Croquet and a fire pit that can be enjoyed by guests of all ages (weather permitting).
In addition to certified service animals, we welcome well-behaved dogs on-leash for outdoor tastings, with prior appointment.
Book Your Wine Tasting
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by one of our delightful and knowledgeable team members and taken through a flight of five incredible Washington State wines. With our airy interiors, outdoor settings and vineyards, we naturally provide social distancing. For the well-being of our guests and staff, we will be implementing the following Washington Wine Institute guidelines:
- Plan Ahead. Reservations are required for all wine tastings
- Cover-Up. Face coverings are required for all guests except when seated
- Small Parties. Reservations will be limited to a maximum of five people
- Cards Only. Credit or Debit payments please, we will not be accepting cash
- Rest Assured. We have implemented additional protocols to maximize your enjoyment
- Pick-Up. Place an order in advance online for contactless curbside pick up
Thank you for your support — we can't wait to welcome you for a respite of fresh air and Canvasback wine in your glass!
Book Canvasback - Reserve Via Tock
Enjoy from the Comfort of Home:
Let us bring Wine Country to You- LIVE! Plan a virtual tasting with family, friends or colleagues and enjoy a selection of Canvasback wines hosted by one of our own! Learn more >
If you would like to enjoy our wines from home, place an order online and let us send Wine Country to you! Ship directly to your door or enter as a pick-up order for a curbside pick-up option! Order from our Shop >
Request a curbside winery pick-up. Select from our entire line-up: Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Rosé and more! We'll conduct a contactless delivery on your pick-up day. Learn more >
Elevated Tasting Experiences - By Appointment Only
Diving deeper into our portfolio, we offer the following elevated tasting experiences for a limited time. Featuring educational and curated pairings with our limited-production wines, these exceptional experiences were developed to create a unique and intimate setting, advance reservations are required.
To reserve call (509) 524-9820 or email email@example.com.
WA Inspired: Connect with Canvasback
Follow us on Instagram for the latest - @canvasbackwine
Visiting Walla Walla
Enjoy all that Walla Walla has to offer during your visit! Review our short description of services, activities and tips to consider when planning your next trip through Washington wine country!
- Accommodations: Options range from Resorts to B&B's to vacation rentals, but reserve early! Release weekends fill up well in advance and the hustle and bustle of harvest always bring visitors from far and wide to experience the sights and smells of crush.
- Restaurants: From fine dining to coffee shops and food trucks - Walla Walla has it all. Downtown boasts a multitude of dining locations with with many establishments featuring high-quality local ingredients. Plan your trip today and find out why Sunset magazine has named Walla Walla one of its favorite foodie locales.
- Activites: Wine tasting is definitely a main attraction, but there are many additional activities to experience during a visit. Walla Walla boasts golf courses, a picturesque landscape for hiking and outdoor recreation and numerous wellness options including yoga, pilates and several spas.
With so many options, it's good to have a place to start. Check out some of the excellent resources below to begin planning you trip to Washington.
WallaWalla.org | TripAdvisor.com | WineCountry.com