1825 J B George Rd
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Local: (509) 524-9820
International: (707) 945-1812
Tasting Appointments: 10am - 4pm
By Appointment Only: Open Daily
Groups of 10
To properly accomodate each tasting experience, we can only allow group reservations for parties of ten or less.
Canvasback Tasting Room
Tastings at the Winery
Just 15 minutes southwest of downtown Walla Walla, the Canvasback tasting room is designed to embody the rustic elegance and frontier spirit of the region. We offer an idyllic setting for both indoor and outdoor seated tastings, with extensive natural wood, glass and other luxurious features - all anchored by exceptional hospitality. The lovely outdoor seating area is the perfect place to enjoy an alfresco wine tasting or picnic lunch! We also have Cornhole, Bocce Ball, Croquet and a fire pit that can be enjoyed by guests of all ages (weather permitting).
In addition to certified service animals, we welcome well-behaved dogs on-leash for outdoor tastings, with prior appointment.
Book Your Wine Tasting
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by one of our delightful and knowledgeable team members and taken through a flight of five incredible Washington State wines. With our airy interiors and outdoor settings, we provide social distancing quite naturally!
Special COVID19 Update - What to Expect Upon Arrival:
- Masks. Unvaccinated visitors must continue to wear face coverings in indoor spaces in accordance with State Public Health Guidelines
- Indoor and Outdoor. We are offering both indoor and outdoor wine tasting experiences
- Tastings. We are adhering to confirmed reservation arrival times. Arrivals 15 minutes past the reserved time are asked to please reschedule
- Cards Only. Credit or Debit payments only
Canvasback Tasting - Reserve Via Tock
Elevated Tasting Experiences - By Appointment Only
Diving deeper into our portfolio, we offer the following elevated tasting experiences for a limited time. Featuring educational and curated pairings with our limited-production wines, these exceptional experiences were developed to create a unique and intimate setting, advance reservations are required.
WA Inspired: Connect with Canvasback
Follow us on Instagram for the latest - @canvasbackwine
Visiting Walla Walla
Enjoy all that Walla Walla has to offer during your visit! Review our short description of services, activities and tips to consider when planning your next trip through Washington wine country!
- Accommodations: Options range from Resorts to B&B's to vacation rentals, but reserve early! Release weekends fill up well in advance and the hustle and bustle of harvest always bring visitors from far and wide to experience the sights and smells of crush.
- Restaurants: From fine dining to coffee shops and food trucks - Walla Walla has it all. Downtown boasts a multitude of dining locations with with many establishments featuring high-quality local ingredients. Plan your trip today and find out why Sunset magazine has named Walla Walla one of its favorite foodie locales.
- Activites: Wine tasting is definitely a main attraction, but there are many additional activities to experience during a visit. Walla Walla boasts golf courses, a picturesque landscape for hiking and outdoor recreation and numerous wellness options including yoga, pilates and several spas.
With so many options, it's good to have a place to start. Check out some of the excellent resources below to begin planning you trip to Washington.
WallaWalla.org | TripAdvisor.com | WineCountry.com