Grilled Asparagus with Lemon Butter
Yield: 4-6 servings
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
A favorite side dish is this simple grilled asparagus recipe that is lightly coated in butter, lemon and a touch of heat!
- 1 ½ lbs asparagus spears - trimmed
- 3 Tbsps butter or olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Pinch of chili flakes
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Clean asparagus.
- Melt butter and lemon zest, chili flakes and cayenne pepper.
- Heat grill on high until hot. Brush grates with oil.
- Brush asparagus with butter mixture and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to grill, reduce heat to medium and cook asparagus 2-5 minutes per side, turning often until desired doneness.
Place on platter and serve.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.